Shine Ewe-reka is made with ewe milk – the closest milk replacer to mothers milk!
To help improve lamb health and performance Shine Ewe-reka is made with whey products from ewe’s milk. Ewe milk has long been used to make cheese’s such as Roquefort, Manchego and Bleu D’ Auvergne and we have taken the by-products of sheep’s milk cheese production to make a milk replacer as close to mother milk as it can be. Unlike cow’s milk this milk will contain antibodies to specific sheep diseases that will help to keep orphan lambs healthy.
- Shine Ewe-reka is Europe’s number 1 selling lamb milk!
- Made with real ewes milk
- Tastes like own mother’s milk – stronger drinking reflex
- Contains species specific antibodies to fight against sheep diseases
- Great lamb performance with weight gains of up to 550g per day
- Made with 4 vegetable oils and plant extracts to minimise clostridia bloat and scour in lambs.
- Reduced mortality rates – more lambs for replacement ewes and more to sell
- Can be fed hot or cold
- Easy mixing and very palatable
- Available in different pack sizes: 5kg, 10kg and 20kg
|Protein||Minimum 23% milk protein|
|Fat||25% blend of 6 oils for maximum digestibility and boosted immunity|
Help and Advice
Good colostrum management is vital to ensure the health and well-being of your lambs Colostrum contains high levels of antibodies, and has much greater total solids content than whole milk.read more
In our guide to milk feeding lambs we explore the best milk feeding option for your system, advantages and disadvantages of bottle feeding and more.read more
Possible ways to advance survival of the newborn lamb is to maximise lamb vigour, encourage maternal bonding, enhance colostrum production, select on behaviour traits, and improved feed management during late pregnancy.read more