Ewe-reka is made with ewe milk – the closest milk replacer to mothers milk!
To help improve lamb health and performance Shine Ewe-reka is made with whey products from ewe’s milk. Ewe milk has long been used to make cheese’s such as Roquefort, Manchego and Bleu D’ Auvergne and we have taken the by-products of this cheese production to make a milk replacer as close to mother milk as it can be. Unlike cow’s milk this milk will contain antibodies to specific sheep diseases that will help to keep orphan lambs healthy.
Ewe-reka – the number 1 formulation in Europe – used to rear nearly 1 million lambs last year.
- Sourced from ewes’ milk
- Naturally derived antibodies – healthier stronger lambs
- Contains high levels of coconut to minimise clostridia growth in the intestine
- Made with a five fat blend of oils, yeast and plant extracts to aid digestion and prevent bloat
- Ewe milk aroma & flavour for stronger drinking reflex
- Available in 4.5kg bucket, 10kg or 20kg bag
- Instant or freeflow available – suitable for all feeding methods
Protein = 23%
Fat = 25%
Fibre = 0.05
Ash = 8%
Feeding rate = 20% Solids (200g powder made up to 1L milk) or 250g + 1L water
*Can be mixed warm or cold
*Do not mix using boiling water
Help and Advice
Ewe-reka now contains a new additive which facilitates a greater absorption of calcium sources (whey) into the blood and then into the bones.
Now is the time to reflect on last Spring, ask yourself had you a successful lambing season? Is there room for improvement and what changes can you make to maximise the number of healthy new-born lambs into your flock?
Choosing a rearing system for orphan and multiple lambs that matches labour availability and numbers in combination with providing the right nutrition is key to success.