- Whey milk replacer predominantly deriving from milk proteins for use in twice daily feeding or through an automatic feeder.
- Contains buttermilk which reduces stomach upsets and feed refusals as it acts as an emulsifier enhancing fat breakdown and it contains a lactic acid flavour. Additionally, it can reduce rotavirus infectivity.
- It contains a blend of oils which increases digestibility of fat for the calf; it is important to have a good mix of short, medium and long chained fatty acids. Additionally, it contains a blend of Omega 6:3 that enhances calf ability to combat pneumonia.
- Highly digestible whey protein
- Maximum dry feed intake on a twice daily milk replacer
- Boosted immunity
- Very palatable
|Protein||Minimum 21% milk protein|
|Fat||17% blend of 6 oils for maximum digestibility and boosted immunity|
|Crude fibre||Maximum 0.2%|
Help and Advice
Transition milk is the milk cows produce after colostrum and before what we consider ‘whole milk’.read more
Although it may not seem so, the perinatal period is the most risky period in the life of a calf. Getting a live calf on the ground is crucial in all our books, however ensuring the calf doesn’t contract disease when it gets there is another imperative battle to be fought.read more
Colostrum management for newborn calves remains a problem on many farms. The modern dairy cow doesn’t share the same level of maternal instinct as her predecessor. She may produce a greater volume of colostrum but it is more dilute.read more